We have had a terrific year here at Gettin’ It Pegged!
Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me and my ramblings over the past 12 months… it’s been so encouraging to know you’re there and hearing your comments and seeing how much you’ve been enjoying taking the art of loom knitting a little bit farther along! You all ROCK! 😀
I thought it would be fun to go over a few little pieces of trivia about 2010:
- The year’s top downloaded Freebie pattern has been the super easy Mittens at 5,367 downloads for the year! Whew…That’s a lot of mittens!
- The next most popular Freebie has been the Scrubby-O’s pattern at 3,440 downloads…there’s a lot of scrubbying going on ’round here, lol.
- The most clicked on post was this.
- This is the second most clicked on post.
- The Kissie Fish Game and the Winter Whimsy LAL series were close behind those.
- Some of the strangest search terms that have arrived here at the Clique were: afghan brides (!), tons of searches about different types of perms… the most popular being spiral perms, jacuzzi tub, 100% paper (what??), moon sky, and love birds…these are just to name a few, lol. 😉
- The most popular Peggin’ Pages pattern was: Bethany’s Booties!
- The second most popular Peggin’ Pages pattern was:Chunky Slipper Socks!
- The highest months for visitors to the blog were in both January and December…they’re pretty much neck and neck. 🙂
Here are the first sentences for the first post of each month throughout 2010 (hover over the links to see the post titles and click to view the actual posts):
- I’ve been wracking my noggin’ over the last week about what I want to see happen in 2010. I keep thinking it should be something fantastic, as it’s the first new decade into the new century of the new millennium!
- I’ve really been taking this “contemplating the next stretch of time the new year inevitably brings” very seriously…as you can imagine, since it’s already February! I’ve taken the time to ponder what has already filled the hours…
- I thought you’d like to take a peek at my friend Becky’s Braided Cables Bag… Didn’t she do a fantabulous job on it???
- Just thought I’d share a few laughs with you on this beautiful first day of April…
- Gettin’ It Pegged Gear!!! I just wanted to announce that I’m having a… ***MOTHER’S DAY SALE*** at the shop!
- We’re still running our little feet to the ground around here…racing at deadlines, catching items from our to-do lists and pinning them down. Life with 2 teenagers….
- Have you ever been creating a project on your looms that have lovely cables throughout, but try as you might, you just can’t get those loose sides of the cable twists to tighten up?
- I’ve started out the month with a BANG! I’ve just today completed project number 13 for the BOOK!!!!
- There are a few things that have kept me from going absolutely bonkers over the last couple of weeks with all this looming, typing, and working out the kinks in patterns…
- than with a 20% off coupon from Michaels Crafts?? Good through October 2nd and even works on the sale items!
- Sometime back (well…sadly, it was actually going on 6 months back) I introduced a special drawing for one of the lucky persons who purchased something from my shop at Artfire.
- We’ve been tossing around some excellent ideas during our Yahoo Loom Class Group session this week! As I mentioned in the last post, we’re working on the Cabled Mug Hug…
Well, that was fun! I need to go back and read these things more often, lol. It’s really like writing a diary, as these posts provide all kinds of insight into who I am, what struggles I’m going through, and what I’m trying to do to improve life in general as I know it. 🙂 I think I’m going to be reading a little bit more in between the posts above, to ruminate over the year and see what I’d like to post as goals for the new year of 2011. Unlike last year, it seems I’m ready to just dive in and go for it! Whatever I decide to have on my to-do list better watch out, because it’s going to be .n.a.i.l.e.d. d.o.w.n….Pronto! 😀
I hope you’re all enjoying the close of your year and that happiness and good times shine on you throughout the new one! Blessings to you and yours…