Alrighty! Are you ready to finish your Loom Knit Bath Scrubbies? You’re almost done!
Make sure to view to the end to see what other ways you can put this new project to good use! 🙂
Remember how I said that the party was going to last through August 4th so we could see the book launch at Kickstarter right through to the very end? Well…here’s a few more details!
- We have prizes! For everybody who turns in a picture of their Loom Knit Bath Scrubby by August 4th, they will receive TWO drawing entries!
- For everyone who asks me a question that they’ve been absolutely dying to know…about me, about looming, about the tea in China, lol…ask me in the comments below and I’ll be answering them in a video from me to you sometime in the next few days! You’ll also receive an entry into the drawing for each (reasonable and worthwhile) question asked. 😉
- Be a Backer in our Kickstarter launch for Loom Knitting for Little People and receive 1 entry for each $10 backed! If you’ve already pledged, then you’re already entered for the amount you’ve pledged. Of course, if you decide you’d like more goodies, then your drawing entries will be adjusted for the new amount. 😉
- Post about this party and about the book launch in your blog, on your facebook page, in your yahoo group, etc. and receive TWO entries into the drawing! (you must link your post(s) back here in the comments in any of the blogiversary posts so I know where you’ve posted.) Make sure to tell about something that you’re excited about from Loom Knitting for Little People…either to make from it’s pages, or just how you feel about the project. 🙂
- Every day you check in here and make a comment during the next few days until August 4th, you’ll receive an entry into the drawing.
I will be announcing all the prizes available very soon…oh, the suspense, right? lol.
Just to sweeten the pot:
Remember the Sweet Pea Skirt/Hat?
Everybody who backs the book project at the Kickstarter Launch will be sent a copy of this super fun pattern! No waiting for this one…you’ll receive it by August 3rd! 😀 This is for each and every person who has pledged already and who are going to be pledging before the close of the launch.
I hope this will be a fun next few days! Happy 4th Blogiversary to all of us!