There’s one more full week for those flying fingers to whip up some extra special goodies for those extra special people on your gift giving list. There have been some excellent freebie patterns and tutorials listed on some of my favorite sites over the last month or so, that I wanted to point out, in case you might have missed them…
1. First, and most freshly released…Loom Knitter’s Circle Magazine: Winter Edition is out! This is packed with lots of great holiday ideas and wonderful tutorials.
2. Isela, aka: Purling Sprite 😉 , has created 3 sweet little miniatures: Itty Bitty Mitts, and over in her side bar you’ll find: Tiny Socks, & Mini Sweater.
3. Brenda, our lovely Loomlady, has created 3 beautiful holiday designs: Snowflakes, Victorian Lace Ornaments, & Poinsettias.
4. Denise, at Knit Chat, has posted 2 delightful embellishing ideas: Loom Knit Corkscrews, & Yo-Yo’s!
5. Over at Hankering for Yarn, Noreen has oodles & oodles of holiday ideas, but the ones I love the most are the Crochet Along Easy Mittens & Wishing Windows Loom Comfort Bear.
6. Anne, at Loom Knitting, has a toasty new pattern for a Neck Warmer!
7. And here, at the Loom Knitter’s Clique, you’ll find Candy Cane Characters , Christmas Goodie Greetings, Bling for your Tree, Raffia Handbag, Loomy Beaded Bag & Felted Bottle Hugs!
This should keep you busy for the countdown to Christmas! I hope your fast flying, gift making fingers enjoy! 😀