Another Pinwheel~

My completed Round Dishcloth by Isela

My completed Round Dishcloth by Isela

This was another fast and enjoyable loom knitting project…I highly recommend whipping up a few for yourself.  You can find the pattern here:  http://loomknitterscircle.com/     Hope you enjoy!

Bethany~

About gettinitpegged

Whipping up whimsy with looms & string! :)
This entry was posted in Free Loom Patterns, Knitting, Loom Alongs, Loom Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Another Pinwheel~

1. hannah says:

ohhh pretty

2. Monika says:

Hello, thank you for the inspiration, I have recently started looming and interested in completing new and different projects, this is the first pinwheel for me, seen them around but thought pattern would be hard, then came yourself, have been reading your blog for some time, and your link to the pinwheel pattern, it is easy to follow, I am using alternating solid color and colorway,of the color greens and yellows, looking good so far, done two wedges, again thank you for your inspiration to get me started, have a good day, 🙂 :), cya Monika

3. Jenny says:

I love these colors together 🙂 Your dishcloth turned out so pretty! Did you graft or seam it? I am guessing you seamed but if so, you did an excellent job.

4. Monika says:

Hello, Monika here again, just completed the pinwheel, but now i have to graft the last row to the cast on stitches, i have not done this method before, graft, anyplace i can go to see how it is done, or if you explain it to me, thankyou

5. Karen says:

Love, love, love your how your dishcloth turned out!! I thought I was completely and totally burned out on dishlcoths, and then along came the pinwheel dishcloth! LOL! Mine is all one color though, totally unimaginative :D, I was too tired and too lazy to switch colors constantly. I will have to do one like that though, yours looks the best of the ones I’ve seen thus far.

6. Monika says:

hello, isela has put up the video of how to finish off the pinwheel, using graft, kitchner stitch, that is so good, i will now finish off my second pinwheel, i did not mention this one to you, forgot i was looming one !!, it is same as the first one i have done, dishcloth, now completing it in two colors like yours, just using orange and yellow, and for this one i can use grafting to finish off, excellent, did you know, isela has put the pinwheel dishcloth pattern on youtube.com too, have a great day, cya Monia