Are you ready for another way to WIN?
Well, I’m a naturally curious person… I get to meet all these wonderful loomy ladies (with a few guys sprinkled in) without ever having met them, or spend time in person at their house, eating pizza, or party cake…
So, inquiring minds want to know! 😉 This is what you do…
If you have a blog, you can copy and paste the questions below into a post…all filled out with your answers, of course. Then make sure to link back to here, inviting others to participate in the party. Leave a comment here to let me know that you’ve completed your post. This will also let everyone know to go look at your blog to read your answers…kind of like a blog block party! You will receive 2 entries for participating on your blog, and one for every person who comes to the party, and leaves their answers, with your name as the invitee!
If you don’t have a blog…don’t fret! You can answer the questions right here in the comments! You will receive an entry for you and for any friend who you’ve invited to come and play…cool, huh?! 😀 Let the games begin!!!
What was your age when you first discovered your love of yarn? What (or who) was it that introduced you to all that fibery goodness?
- If you could sit down with anyone in the world to have a little knit along, who would it be?
- What is your favorite comfy place or position in which to work with yarn?
- Like our heroin in the story below, do you ever dream about soft fuzzy goodness? Or how to do a particular technique you’d never thought of while awake?
- What type of loomer/knitter/crocheter are you? Do you like long involved projects, or quickies full of fast satisfaction?
- Have you ever guiltily postponed dinner due to your involvement with a project?
- What is your ultimate goal in your yarn life?
- Do you have a favorite snack you like to munch while working with yarn?
- What is your all time most favorite yarn tool/accessory that you absolutely could not live without?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book as an adult…and what was yours as a child?
- What are you working on right now with your yarn?
- Is there a special project that you’ve been just dying for someone (or yourself) to design?
- Did someone invite you to join in on the party today?
Don’t forget that the story continues… It’s not too late to add to the drama of a Knitter in Need… 😉